Saturday, January 18, 2014

Come into my garden and take delight in me.

Delight- a high degree of pleasure or enjoyment. (joy).
Something that gives great pleasure.

God so deeply desires for us to take delight in Him. the only thing that satisfies, the only thing that gives everlasting pleasure. This is the echo of Eden, the message of come back to me, rest in me, delight in me my child. For in me and only in me you find true satisfaction in who you are. I am Emmanuel- God with you till the end of the ages. There is nothing you can do to make me love you more and its impossible for me to love you less. Sit at my feet, take delight in my love.

My office is manifold.
My promise is sure.
My life is matchless.
My goodness is limitless.
My mercy is everlasting.
My love never changes.
My word is enough.
My grace is sufficient.
My reign is righteous.
My yoke is easy.
My burden is light.

May we takes great delight in the King, the one who takes deep delight in us.




No comments:

Post a Comment